Terms and Conditions of Use
These are the general terms and conditions for access and use of the Amanda Goldston website (“www.amandagoldston.com” which is owned by Amanda Goldston (“Amanda Goldston” or “us” or “we”) .The Orgasmic Business Coach, MAD Woman and MAD Woman Academy and Unashamedly Eccentric are product name of Amanda Goldston.
In the event of any queries or complaints, contact Amanda Goldston E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing and using our website, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Each time you access and use our website you are reconfirming your acceptance of these terms and conditions including any changes. These terms and conditions are a legally binding agreement between Amanda Goldston and yourself. Amanda Goldston reserves the right to make any changes at any time to these terms and conditions by changing them on the AmandaGoldston.com website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- SALE OF PRODUCTS
Our products are sold in accordance with our Terms of Sales.
You are required to use the AmandaGoldston website and any services provided via the website properly and lawfully.
3.1 No warranties or representations are made by Amanda Goldston that the operation of the AmandaGoldston.com website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- No warranties or representations are made by Amanda Goldston regarding the accessibility or availability of the AmandaGoldston.com website. Amanda Goldston shall not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions, errors or down time.
- Amanda Goldston reserves the right which can be exercised in their absolute discretion at any time to block access to the AmandaGoldston.com website by any user on a temporary or permanent basis.
No warranties or representations are made by us as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any content, information, data or material on our website.
Any use or reliance on any information, data or material on our website is at your own risk and you are responsible for any such use or reliance.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and are owned by us as well as the licensors/owners of third party intellectual property rights and content. You can read, print and download pages or free extracts from CD’s from this website for your private non-commercial use, but you cannot otherwise copy, redistribute or commercialize any content in any way.
8.1 To the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, representations and conditions are excluded from these terms and conditions.
- The products sold via this website are for information and entertainment purposes only.
- The persons who have produced and contributed to the products and the contents of this website do not have any medical, scientific, psychological, health (including without limitation mental health), hypnosis, coaching, mediation, therapy, neuro linguistic programming, business or financial qualifications or background in any of these areas or similar areas.
- Amanda Goldston, its directors and employees make no warranties or representations that they have any specific skills or expertise. No warranties or representations are made that the use of any products will achieve a specific effect, result or purpose.
- Amanda Goldston, its officers and employees have no responsibility for any decision or action which you decide to take or not to take based on the use of the products or services (including losses, damages, costs and expenses which you may incur) sold via this website or any other information available on this website.
- Every effort has been made to accurately represent products and potential. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, specific offering, and associated techniques. We do not suggest anything suggested or offered is a “get rich scheme” or requires little or no effort or work.
- Any claims made of actual earnings or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Individual / your level of success in attaining the results claimed in materials on amandagoldston.com depends on the time and effort you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot and will not guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict liability for personal injury or death due to negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You must use you own skill and judgement in deciding whether the products and services are suitable for you. Amanda Goldston, its officers and employees make no recommendations, warranties or representations about the suitability of the products or services for any person.
- We recommend that if there are any health (mental, physical or otherwise), medical, business or any other issues which are or may be affecting your life or upon which you need advice, you should obtain advice from an appropriate qualified professional person.
- CD’s should not be used whilst driving, operating machinery or carrying out any activity requiring concentration.
- Amanda Goldston is not a publisher or editor of any content, information, data or material on the AmandaGoldston.com website supplied by third parties.
- All content, data, material, photographs, comments, opinions, statements, advice or other information provided or expressed by third parties on our website (“Third Party content”), are those of such third parties or authors. Amanda Goldston is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any Third Party content. Amanda Goldston does not endorse any Third Party Content.
- Subject to Clause 8.6 and Clause 9.4, Amanda Goldston shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website including, without limitation, any loss of profit, loss of revenue, economic loss, indirect or consequential loss incurred by you, howsoever caused, including by negligence or breach of duty (whether statutory or otherwise) and whether or not such losses or damages were reasonably foreseeable at the time you entered into this agreement.
- Nothing in this agreement affects your statutory rights in relation to products sold to you by us over this website.
Our website contains links to other websites which are owned and maintained by third parties. Amanda Goldston have no control over or responsibility for these third parties, the contents of their websites or their activities. Linking of other websites to our website does not constitute or imply an endorsement of any third party websites.
Links to Our website
No links can be made to our website without our prior written permission.
Any formal legal notices can be sent to the address shown below.
You cannot assign any of your rights under this agreement.
Failure by us to exercise or enforce any right in relation to these terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that right.
14. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTY
This agreement shall not confer and shall not purport to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any term of this agreement for the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
15. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, irrespective of the jurisdiction where you are based. In the event of any dispute which arises out of or in connection with this agreement, each party irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for resolution of such dispute.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This agreement and any documents incorporated by reference herein constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Amanda Goldston and you regarding the access and the use of our website and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings. Nothing in this clause shall, however, operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
Terms of Sale
These terms and conditions apply to the sale of products by Amanda Goldston (“Amanda Goldston” or “us” or “our”) via our website:www.amandagoldston.com. Amanda Goldston is a trading name of Amanda Goldston.
By placing your order, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make any changes at any time to these terms and conditions by changing them on our website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
2. Description and Price
- The description and the price of any product you order will be as shown on our website at the time you place your order. The currency of the prices will be as shown on our website. Prices are subject to change without notice. However you will be advised of any changes to price before you make an order (i.e. when you select an item for purchase and place it in your shopping basket).
- All Coaching is subject to availability. Every effort is made to ensure that the prices shown on our website are accurate at the time you place the order. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offeryou the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the product.
Payment and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you make your order.
Online When you place an order online, you will have the opportunity to check the details of your order and correct any errors before placing the order. When you place your order you are making an offer to buy. You will be sent an e-mail (“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER”) confirming receipt of your order. The ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER is not acceptance of your offer. If your offer has been accepted you will be contacted by us via e-mail confirming the details of your order (“ORDER CONFIRMATION”). At this time a legally binding contract will be formed and your product will be delivered to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Offline: If you make an order offline, you can order over the telephone letter. If payments offline are made by cheque, cheques must be sent to us and made payable to “Amanda Goldston ”. Please contact me by email for address details. When you make your order by telephone, email, or letter you are making an offer to buy. You will be sent an e-mail or letter (“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER”) confirming receipt of your order. The ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDER is not acceptance of your offer. If your offer has been accepted you will be contacted by us via e-mail, fax or letter confirming that your offer has been accepted (“ORDER CONFIRMATION”). At this time a legally binding contract will be formed and your product will be sent to you in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once we have recieved your order and your payment, we will contact yot to arrange mutually convenient dates and times for the coaching to take place and for support materials to be delivered to you.
- Support materials are delivered electronically unless otherwised stated or arranged.
- Coaching is delivered via telephone, Skype or other VOIP system, or in person if applicable
- Your Right of Cancellation
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the start of the coaching or of any of the programmes. Once Coaching has commenced, you may not cancel the contract.
- Refunds can only be offered prior to the start of the coaching. Once the coaching has commenced, refunds cannot be offered.
- Cancellation you must give written notice to us by hand or post or e-mail at the address or e-mail shown below,
- Should you choose to cancel, then all support materials you have received must be returned to us or deleted from your computer.
- We shall be grateful if you would provide us with details of the reason for cancellation.
- Personal Details
- Digital downloadable products
Delivery of digital products is immediate upon completion of payment. Customers will be sent an email containing links to download your products, and/or a password to parts of the website that might be password protected.
If you have any issues with the product, such as download issues or it does not work, please contact us on our customer service email, which is email@example.com.
Digital downloadable products are non-refundable. Refunds on digital downloadable products will only be considered if the product is faulty, does not work or has been mis-sold as a different item.
With physical products, if you are not satisfied with the product, it must be returned to us, in the original packaging within 14 days. In all instances, please provide photographs and clear reasons for requesting a refund.
After 14 days, refunds will not be considered.
- Contact Details
If you have any complaints or queries, you should contact us. Our contact details are as follows: Amanda Goldston, . Customer Service E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COPYRIGHT AND IPR NOTICE Copyright © Amanda Goldston, 2004-2020. All Rights Reserved except as set out below.
- The contents of this website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and are owned by Amanda Goldston and the licensors/owners of third party intellectual property rights and content. Amanda Goldston is the owner of this website: www.amandagoldston.com. You can read, print and download pages, as well as download free extracts from Amanda Goldston’s CDs or free e-books from this website for your private non-commercial use, but you cannot otherwise copy or commercialize any content in any way. Except as set out above you cannot use or incorporate any material, images or any other content from this website into any other material, works, documents or publications. If you have any queries regarding the contents or material on this website,