Learn Tarot and how to Read Reversals in the Rider Waite Deck of Tarot Cards
Reversed cards in a tarot deck are so much more than just the opposite of the upright card. Many of them have a stronger, more powerful meaning than the upright card.
Turn your cards upside down and you will see:
- A whole new world of meaning and possibilities
- 156 meanings instead of 78
- Greater depth to your readings when you working with reversed cards
- Reversals are great fun and are so much more than just the opposite or a weaker version of the upright card
- The same system of looking at the images, colours, symbols and story works just as well for both upright and revered cards.