- Got Niggling worries that just won’t go away?
- Got Several possible options to solve a problem and you just don’t know which one would be the best one?
- Got Shall I, shan’t I? decisions to make?
- Lacking inspiration for a project?
- Got stuck with a problem that is keeping you awake at night, that you just can’t find a solution to?
- Exhausted all the options you can think of?
- Run out of creative ideas?
- Feel like you are tying really hard to solve a problem and feeling very frustrated with it?
Relax Your Troubles Away
Believe it or not, you are more likely to find creative solutions to problems when you are not thinking about them, and you are relaxed. If you have ever had a brilliant inspiration jump into your mind when you are chilling out in a hot bath or out on a peaceful country walk, then you have already experienced this phenomenon.
The less you try and the more relaxed you are, the easier it is to find creative solutions that are just perfect for you.
How to Quickly & Easily Solve ANY Problem
- Write it down. Define the problem as clearly as you can. You may find it is not as big as you thought.
- Write down the PERFECT outcome for you. What would it look, feel, sound, taste, smell like? Forget the “How” for the moment.
- Take a blank piece of paper. Write at the top “How can I achieve…” and write the outcome. For example “How can I release 14 lbs over the next month, quickly, safely, easily and by having fun?”
- Avoid writing “How can I solve this problem?” because that is focusing your mind on the problem. You will find solutions by focusing on the PERFECT OUTCOME.
- Write the numbers 1-20 down the page and start writing ideas. Make yourself come up with at least 20 ideas.
- Do not JUDGE or EDIT anything. Write down everything you can think of, no matter how bizarre it or unrealistic it seems. If you have a little voice in your head saying “Don’t be silly, that won’t work!” silence it for now. Write down the opposite of what you have written. E.g. if you want to get more done at work, you could put “get up earlier, start earlier and work later” or you could turn it around and say “ Get up same time, start later but spend that first hour planning my day so I can be far more productive in shorter time and finish earlier.
- When you really can’t think of anything else, put the list to one side, put your feet up and relax to your favourite piece of relaxing or uplifting music. Let your worries just drift away.
- Ask your Higher Self, Unconscious Mind, Intuition, Personal Guidance System to give you some creative answers when you come back from your relaxation.
- Write down any insights and inspiration from the CD on your list of ideas. You’ll be surprised what pos into your head. Again DON’T judge.
- You may see how you can combine ideas from the pen and paper exercise and your relaxation.
- Pick the best one and take IMMEDIATE ACTION
Be prepared for Creative Insights and Ideas to flash into your mind over the next few days.
With abundant blessings
©Amanda Goldston 2004. All rights reserved.